The Swimming Pool Complex is open daily between 7:00 am. and 9:00 pm.
Entry is restricted to Members only (spouse and children) during weekends and public holidays until 5:30pm.
A Member Checking System is in operation at the Pool.
Members may be required to produce their membership cards to gain admittance.
Please be reminded that Guests are NOT permitted to enter the Swimming Pool Complex on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
From time to time, the Pool Complex may be closed for Club Functions and maintenance works, as deemed appropriate.
Thank you for your understanding.
Pool Complex Reminder
Swimming Pool Complex
7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Monday to Friday
10.00 A.M. to 9.00 P.M.
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
8.30 A.M. to 9.00 P.M.
(last orders each day 8.45 p.m.)
The Pool Complex consists one 25 metre Pool; Children’s Pool; Cafeteria and Upper Deck Lounging Area; Children’s Playground.
Private HKCC Swimming Lessons are provided for Mother & Baby, Children and Adults. Contact Swimming Coach.
For Adult and Children’s programmes, contact MULTI-SPORT 2540 1257.
Rules & Policies
- No Guest, other than a Nominated Guest of a Single Member may enter the Complex on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, except for the purpose of attending Club or private functions.
- Children under 12 years of age are NOT permitted to enter or use the Swimming Pool Complex unless accompanied by an adult.
- Persons wishing to use the swimming pools shall change in the appropriate Pool changing rooms only.
- Babies and young children shall not be changed at any part of the Swimming Pool Complex other than a pool changing room.
- Poolside towels must be signed out and returned. Failure to do so may result in a fine of $HK50.
- Children’s Pool: No person over 12 years of age may enter this pool, except for the purpose of supervising children. Small floating toys are permitted in the Children’s Pool.
- Lifeguards may not be designated as supervisors of children.
Please click here to download - HKCC Lap Lanes Timetable (May 2014)